Complex Window Decals
For Trina Turk
We were approached to transform this Trina Turk’s store front with a really creative idea. In addition to the creativity, it came with plenty of complexities.
We have the ability to print directly onto clear film and could have done that with this job. That was one approach.
We also could have taken the more complex route and cut out individual colors so there was zero film or material between the many circles.
In this instance, the client really wanted only the circles to be present and didn’t want the clear film route, so off we went.
This required lots of planning with setting the files up, printing, cutting and installation.
- We printed it all on our EFI H1625 Wide Format Printer.
- We then laminated the printed pieces for a protective layer.
- Next, we cut all the individual circles and components out on our digital cutting machine.
- Following that up with a transfer tape that will be used in the installation.
- Lastly, we installed the project.
All in all it turned out stunning. Trina Turk was really happy and we got to challenge our production environment with an interesting project.
Do you have a Store Front that can use some Window Decals and Graphics? We’re more than ready for the challenge. Contact Us Now!